Hi ladies. I am going to share a very cute Birthday Balloon nail art I. This nail art is really easy and fun to do. You can do it at home. This is a perfect nail art to brighten up a birthday party. The colors used are vibrant and young and if it is a kid’s birthday party then they are really going to enjoy it and you are going to steal all the attention.
Stuff you will need for this nail art are:
- Base Coat – to make your nails strong
- White Nail Polish
- Glitter Polish to add some sparkle
- Dotting Tool – If you don’t have a professional dotting tool then you can use a toothpick instead.
- 4-5 bright color nail-polish. You cannot go wrong with bright red, yellow, blue, and green.
- Black striper for drawing balloon outline.
- Fast drying top coat
- Cotton buds and polish remover for final cleaning job 🙂
If you have a nail art idea share it with us and we will put in on Youtube for you.
awesome nail art