These days grey hair problem is a very common problem, which can be seen in a 10 year old child to a person in his or her fifties. In some cases it’s a hereditary issue but in some it’s a self-invited problem. But today I am going to give some useful tips which can prevent your grey hair issue.
So below are several home remedies that can be used to prevent further greying of hair, which I must say you are really looking for :-
- Cow’s milk butter helps a lot in preventing premature greying, butter can be consumed or it can be applied to the hair follicles at least twice a week.
- Curry Leaves can be either be consumed or they can be used a tonic when boiled with coconut oil and mixed and it should be massaged into the scalp
- Daily morning intake of few black raisins with same amount of black pepper with hot milk is also beneficial for treating grey hair.
- If you want to try homeopathic oil then arnica oil is beneficial for treating as well as preventing early grey hair.
- If a young person is suffering from premature greying he or she should focus on intake of Vitamin B.
- The Indian Gooseberry (Amla) can be used as a hair tonic to promote hair’s health and its texture. Take an Indian gooseberry fruit, dry it and divide it into pieces. Boil the fruit pieces with coconut oil till you find that the fruits have turned into the consistency of dust. Mix the gooseberry mixture with a teaspoon of almond oil and Lemon juice. Apply that oil based gooseberry mixture into the scalp and keep it overnight.
On YouTube, on the video Curing Grey Hair – Natural and Home Remedies, Dr. P. Bali recommends a home remedy of almond, olive and castor oils, warmed with three herbs for the hair. Unfortunately, I cannot understand what the three herbs are; I think one of them is Amia. Can you help..YouTube will not let me leave a comment at the video. Thank you for your help.
The three herbs are Amla, Reetha, Sheekakai. If you are from India then you know what these herbs are. If not I am posting links to their Wikipedia pages:
1. Amla – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amla
2. Reetha – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapindus
3. Sheekakai – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_concinna
Where can I get remedies like those 3 herbs as I was in Malaysia…There is a little india market in Penang located in the north of malaysia.. I could find any hair oil cansist of all three herbs here.. please advice me where could get it
You can buy all three herbs online. Try Amazon. I think they should be available in Little India market. I am very sure that Amla (Gooseberry) will be available. Ritha and Shikakai are easily available in India. Don’t know about Malaysia.
My age is 37 years and my 50% hair are white.
Kindly I need your help to reduce/restore my original hair colour.
Thanks in Advance.
My Best Regards,,,