Today I would like to introduce to you the new MAC primer – MAC Prep and Prime Natural Radiance.
Features of MAC Prep and Prime Natural Radiance
The primer should be applied before applying the foundation.
This primer is very mattifying. It contains ingredients like tangerine and laminaria extracts. Laminaria is a kind of sea weed and it is this ingredient which gives this primer its great mattifying effect. It also has gold shimmer in it.
MAC Prep and Prime Natural Radiance is formulated especially for darker skin tones.
This product is designed for oily to very oil skin. So people with dry to very dry skin please be careful while using this product. You can actually see it hide your pours completly when you apply it on your skin.
For people with normal to dry skin it should be applied after applying moisturizer.
- It extends the weal time of face makeup
- Blurs fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to hide pores and imperfections
- Gives skin a flawless look
- For people with oily to very oily skin it controls oil. It has a very mattifying effect.
- It contains Vitamin E and Vitamin C which nourishes skin and reduces redness.
- Golden pearl dust gives skin a natural glow
- The bottle is 50ml. This quantity is sufficient to last a long time. If you are using it every day then my guess is that it will easily last 6 months.
Price and Availability
M.A.C Prep & Prime Natural Radiance is priced at Rs 2,250 and is now available across all M.A.C stores in India.