Hi, today I am going to show you a nail art for beginners to welcome the winter season. Snow flake nail art is really simple to do. So don’t worry if you are a novice nail art designer. Pick up the stuff and try out this nail art either on your nails or your friend’s nails.
For this nail art design you will need
- Base coat
- Baby blue nail paint
- Darker blue nail paint
- White nail paint
- Top Coat
- Dotting tool
- Start by applying a base coat to protect your natural nails. Remember base coat protects your nails from yellowing. Next apply two layers of baby blue/ light blue nail paint to the tip of the nail. Let it dry.
- Apply two layers of darker blue nail paint to the top half of the area your painted with light blue. Let the paint dry.
- To draw the big snowflake take a dotting tool and put a drop of white paint on your nail. Then drag the paint towards the center of what will be your snowflake. Draw 4 armed snowflake for smaller nails and 5 armed snow flake for larger nails.
- Next with the dotting tool make put some white dots on the nail for smaller snowflakes
- Let the nails dry completely and then apply a top coat to protect the design. Your snowflake nail art is ready